Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yes, please do it at home


They must be following my life over at the Tokyo Metro, how apt is this poster as I wade through the murky waters of an upcoming shotgun marriage (April, people, April!!!!). I'd always assumed that Creepy was past child-bearing age, I'm not sure if it was his sweater, his glasses, or his vacant stare, but I was quite surprised to see that he impregnated Mrs. Creepy (or Miss, after all it is all the rage now in Japan to have babies out of wedlock). Almost as surprised as when I heard of the union between Baby Daddy's sperm and Baby Mama's egg.

Does anyone else recognize the couple from last February? Last year they were exchanging chocolates and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears while Creepy looked on with a busted leg. They obviously haven't learned much this year (maybe they don't ride the Metro in real life?), as they listen to the latest from Smap while Creepy's baby mama looks like she's about to lose her water. What do you think gentle readers? Will we see Baby Creepy appear in posters a few months from now, or will Creepy kick his baby mama to the curb after rubbing up against some young hot thing on the train home one day? Your guess is as good as mine.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

It doesn't work - you can't say "please do it at home" for sitting in courtesy seats. Like, it's okay to loll around in your lounge room courtesy seat while your pregnant and elderly guests stand?

Sara Mari said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who think the creepy guy is of older age. I personally think the creepy lady is just fat and they are trying to pass it off as a baby to get the choice seats.

J said...

If you squint it looks like the young man is grabbing his crotch and pinching his nipple.

Things that are better done at home.

Corinne said...

You know, when I was pregnant I'm sure there were a few people resembling the creepies who didn't give up the seat for me!

I soooo hope the creepy baby appears in the posters, then there can be an anti-creepy family poster: "Please do it at the daycare" when mini creepy baby is bawling his vacant eyes out and running up and down the train carriages.

Elaine said...

Ms. Creepy is so old that has to be tumor or something...and yes, there's no connect with the message this time. I mean, hello? courtesy seats at home?

Coop said...

And here I thought it was Mr. Creepy and his mistress that he was taking home to tell his wife he was leaving her. heh I had to say that

Green-Eyed Geisha said...

kathrynoh: I know! I wish they were more creative with the language, some things just don't work.

さらまり: I wouldn't put it past them! There are some pretty wily techniques to get the good seats but I haven't seen this one yet. It could be a new societal low.

Jen B: Does that mean he has a pregnancy fetish?!

Corinne: I love what you are envisioning for future posters, let's hope they come to fruition!

Elaine: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she was past child-bearing age. I guess they will do whatever it takes to reverse the population decline?!

Coop: That hadn't even crossed my mind but it's totally plausible and adds even more drama to the situation! Maybe there will be a bitch fight on the train between the mistress and the wife in March!